Thursday, February 27, 2014

That was interesting

Last weekend I went out with my friends. We're a crazy bunch, but we get along just well. So, on Sunday evening, after days of planning, we went to a bowling alley. Why bowling? Because it has been a big wish of ours since our first year in Uni. But we only managed to fulfill it after graduation. Cool, isn't it? Putting that aside, we went bowling for the first time in our petite and unfulfilled life. And it was interesting.
After arriving at the bowling alley we realized that neither one of us knew what to do. Therefore, our most socially active (extrovert) friend asked the guys next to us what to do and they (being such nice and friendly people) explained to her everything there was to it.
That being said, let's bowl!


It was easier said that done, though. Instead of naturally/normally using the bowling balls, most of us basically threw them across the alley, me included.
Lots of gutter from our behalf, but we did score some points. And every time someone scored, we clapped loudly and congratulated the lucky kitten. It made us feel a bit proud of ourselves.


For the sake of not being brutally murdered by my friends (I'm joking), I took out their names and left only mine. Look at our glorious score. We're that bad. But seeing how this was our first time bowling, I'd say we did pretty good. We played only one round, just for the fun of it. I want to go again, but with the entire gang. Last weekend we had a few people missing. 
After bowling, we went to a nice pub for some drinks. 


Out of the 8 of us, me and another friend decided not to drink. Mainly because we didn't want to spend more money. But I did get a sip of the other drinks and they were really tasty, except the black drink in the back. That's beer and I'm not really fond of beer, unless it has lemon juice in it (weird, aren't I?). After finishing the drinks, we all decided it was time to head back home. But after leaving the pub, we noticed it was a lot colder than when we arrived and it was also raining. At least we had a few umbrellas. 
We split up at the bus station and that was about it for the night. Like I said, I was interesting and fun. 


And the song.



-린이-